The Dyna 2000 is a "Plug-In" upgrade to the electronic advance ignition as found on the late Harley models and gives you:
1. Four programmable advance curves including a quick curve which simulates a mechanical advancer for hot rod motors
2. Expanded advance curve functionality with the option to use vacuum advance compensation via a VOES switch
3. Four independent rev-limiter settings from 6.000 to 7.500 RPM
4. Retard Mode for turbo-charged and nitrous bikes that allows selection of ignition retard of 5, 7 or 10 degrees upon activation of retard input
5. Works with the stock Harley ignition pick-up
6. Available as Dual Fire or selectable Single/Dual Fire mode
7. Tach output wire
8. Static timing LED
Dyna's separately available programming kit gives you access to even more programmable functions and loads of data recording options. Dyna 2000 ignition modules simply plug into the existing factory wiring harness on 1991 and later models. An extension harness is available for installing the Dyna 2000 on 1990 and earlier bikes. These ignition modules can be run with your stock coil, but we recommend Dyna Ignition Coils in the range of 2.5 to 3 Ohms primary resistance. As with every electronic ignition it is vital to use carbon core type suppression spark plug wires.
Recommended Retail Prices excluding sales tax.
Prices exclude shipping, import duties and installation.